Overview of Casino Land
Everyone loves a good gaming opportunity, and if that opportunity arrives with unlimited gifts, unexpected bonuses, and an overall satisfying experience, who could complain?
Online gaming circles have a single name on their lips at the moment: CasinoLand. Although a new player in this domain, CasinoLand has already stolen the spotlight with its rewards, all new games, and full-on mobile approach.
In fact, CasinoLand New Zealand offers customers the complete gaming experience. Its lucrative welcome bonus is sure to bring in great reviews. In addition, it is a highly player-centric platform, ensuring that customers have loads of fun.
CasinoLand is an online casino established in 2015. While this is new by the standards of the online gaming industry, the parent company owns and operates a number of online casinos, so experience isn’t lacking here. It is owned by SecureTrade Ltd, while operations are looked over by the Maltese government, making it well-regulated and completely legal. It offers customers the rare experience of a truly mobile experience, with mobile-friendly versions of games from six different providers at the least.
It accepts players from New Zealand, who can play without any fears as CasinoLand is not licensed there. The gaming software offered include MGS, Netent, Play N Go, Quickspin, NYX, ELK, Thunderkick, and Evolution.
Online Pokies at Casino Land
CasinoLand offers customers a number of games to choose from, and the six different providers are the main attraction.
● NetEnt offers users progressive pokies of the typeMegaFortune and Hall of God’s. In addition, they can also play regular games like When Pigs Fly.
● Microgaming is a huge company to partner up with. It features progressive pokies like the Mega Moolah and the latest games from the company, like Jungle Jim and Karaoke Party, which are major hits with the online gaming community.
● Betsoft offers customers themed pokies and other games. Some of them are Birds and Jekyll and Hyde, making for interesting gameplays.
● Quick spin provides customers with a dozen or so themed online pokies. Their themes are derived largely from mythology, fairytales, and so on. They often involving fabulous gems and jewels to attract the attention of customers.
● NyX Gaming offers customers the ultimate gaming experience, with DC comics themed pokies. In fact, their games are DC-licensed and have interesting characters like Superman, The Flash, Green Lantern, and even Batman. This gives poker players the variety that keeps games interesting.
● PlayNGo boasts classic pokies with standard themes.
Mobile Casino at Casino Land
All these providers are at the peak of the mobile gaming revolution, and CasinoLand has wisely chosen them to present as a perfect choice to New Zealand based players. Their casino games have a great touch and feel to them, and the responsive interface ensures that the gameplay experience is maintained at high levels throughout the duration of the game. The response is the same, be it on a large computer screen or in the limited screen space of your tablet or mobile phone.
Bonus and Promotion at Casino Land
CasinoLand gives customers an attractive one-time bonus of $800,which is a huge attraction for new customers. Their exclusive loyalty program is automatically applicable to you if you are a gamer located in New Zealand. The program places you in one of four levels – Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
The advance meter decides your progress, and as you move above through the levels, you are entitled to bonuses, which are given as free spins. The number of free spins you get depends on your level, which motivates customers to power through the levels.
Live Dealer Section at Casino Land
While the live casino option is available for view by all customers, playing them requires registration. This offers users multiple banking options, making it easy to attract customers. Minimum and maximum cash limits are $10 per transaction and $5000 per day. Live Dealer games are offered by Evolution Gaming. They provide a variety of live games,
● Live Roulette and VIP live Roulette
● Immersive Roulette
● Blackjack and Blackjack Platinum.
● Baccarat and Baccarat Squeeze
Pros and Cons of CasinoLand
● Mobile experience
● Multiple banking options
● Variety of games
● Not available in Ireland, France and a few other nations
● Table games are virtual
Payments can be made via all popular channels, like Mastercard and Visa. Customers can even make use of prepaid solutions to take care of the banking aspect.
Safety and Security
It is a completely regulated and licensed organization, with great software for security. It has a 128-bit SSL encryption and personal details are stored with great privacy. It is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, which is well known in gaming circles.
The 24×7 live chat and great customer support make for a delightful customer experience. There is an international toll line that can be used in case your query is not resolved through the live chat medium.
All-in-all, Casino Land is great for those who enjoy variety and mobility. It provides amazing customer support and diverges from tried and tested routes to make for a memorable gaming experience. Their promotions and bonuses are unbeatable, and the joining bonus is enough to attract new customers.
In addition, their weekly spotlights are also a key charm, and these special pokies run on every Tuesday. They offer great compatibility with any decent smartphone, Windows PC, and Android and iPhone devices. In conclusion, it’s definitely worth trying.